…a party could make a difference?
What an amazing concept. My new business venture is a home party plan company that has handmade goods from around the world. They purchase the products from artisans in developing countries. At a fair price! And then when you make a purchase, a portion of the sales goes back to those people. The company is Jolica. The products are beautiful. The plan is incredible. I am saving up towards my start-up package and will officially launch in August. I am so excited to share the products with you!
Now you can make a real difference in the lives of others just by having a party!
Jolica… a Fair Trade company that offers unique products that are handmade by artisans in developing countries around the world. Beautiful jewelry…amazing scarves…practical bags…wonderful gifts and accessories. Everyone will want to know where you got it!
The goods are purchased at a fair price from the artisans. Then when you make a purchase, 5% of each sale goes back to the artisans as well! Help make a difference in their lives.
BE THE FIRST IN ARIZONA TO SEE JOLICA!! Now booking parties in northern Arizona for August and September.
Learn more at www.jolica.com or contact me. Leave a comment on my blog to request information or a date.
Naturally Fashionable ~ Helping Women Look & Feel Fabulous…Naturally!
Archive for July 2008
Hi! My name is Jo and I am a Green-Living Fanatic. Everyone I know tells me that I tend to overbook myself, take on too much, try to do too many things. Maybe so, but it’s hard for me to resist taking on a new project that is closely related to my passion: living green and sustainable. To give you an idea about what I’m all about, here are just a few of the things I’m involved in!
- Bachelor of Science in Natural Resources & Environmental Studies (1996)
- Customer Service Representative at Southwest Windpower (www.windenergy.com
- Secretary of the Flagstaff Chapter of the Electric Auto Association (www.flagstaffeaa.org)
- Former Commissioner on Flagstaff Sustainability Commission (until I moved outside city limits!)
- Green Thinking Green Drinks @ the Green Room in Flagstaff (www.greendrinks.org)
- Practicing what I preach – living off-grid, entirely Solar with the intent of adding Wind Power in the future
- Using non-toxic, natural, organic products when possible (food, skin care, cleaning products, you name it)
- Active Member of the Green Team at Southwest Windpower, promoting sustainability, waste reduction, etc., from within
- Organic gardening
And if that’s not enough to keep me busy, I plan to use my Fashion background to offer Lifestyle Consulting Services – Helping Women Look & Feel Fabulous…Naturally! In the coming months you will be able to get non-toxic, green, good-for-you products for you and your home, all from one source: ME! I will offer the gamut from natural cosmetics and personal care to organic cotton clothing, from non-toxic, safe cleaning supplies to fair-trade gifts and accessories.
Stay tuned for more details…. I have to save up enough of the other kind of “green” to get going, but I hope you will be as excited as I am to see these products!